Triton ICP-OES TESTING KIT
Know what is in your water!
Return shipping not included - You must place proper postage on the testing package and ship it to Tritons US based distributor.
Triton ICP-OES testing will provide you with a detailed analysis for 36 different elements with extreme accuracy.
- Higher levels of success
- Tested in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Just fill the vials and send it in
- Know what is missing, excessive and how to fix it
Why Use Triton Testing?
Knowing the elemental concentration in your reef tank is very important, and traditionally a large water change was done once every 6 months to a year to help alleviate the possibility of molecule and element build up in the water. Using Triton ICP testing lets you know what is right, what is excessive, what is missing, and how to fix it all. After sending in your Triton test you will receive a detailed analysis of what is in your reef, and how you should react.
We highly recommend a minimum of 3 tests for your first time so you can establish a "baseline" reading for your reef with a second test to track any adjustments made after the initial test, and then the third test is used to determine what trace elements are being consumed at a higher rate than others after the initial adjustments.
1. Visit triton-labs website and register an account.
2. Inside of the test kit, there will be a barcode that you will need to connect the test kit to the account you just created.
3. Collect a sample of water from your aquarium both test vials with aquarium water three times, then filling each vial completely.
4. Place the barcodes on each vial and then put them both into the return shipping box.
5. Remove the protective film from the sticky tape and seal the box.
6. Place proper postage on the package and place it in your mailbox (usually $2.50 in postage) or bring it to your local Post Office. (postage not included)
7. You will then start to receive email updates when the sample is received, and also when the test is completed.