Scratch Off Map Of The World -Travel Map Poster For Children - Educational, 16.5" x 11.5” Premium Quality Travel Tracker Prints, Learning Tool - By JQ's
Give the gift of this scratch map as a great surprise to a child or a friend who may be traveling in the near future.
Military wife or spouse traveling the world? Your gift will be well received!
Make your next family vacation or trip a memorable one by tracking the places you travel.
When you return home proudly show your friends “look at the places I’ve been”!
Traveling for work and miss your kids? Create family memories for years to come!
Social Studies teachers will love our Map as a learning aid to help students master geography in a cool and enjoyable way. Students and artists of all ages will love it!
Scratch Off Your Travel Across the World!
- PERFECT EDUCATIONAL GIFT FOR CHILDREN -- Our map comes in gift ready packaging to delight your children as they use it as a learning tool. They will know where they have traveled, and will have fun scratching off the places they have been. Give them a fun and special moment scratching the map with friends and family while sharing travel stories!
- APPRECIATE OTHER CULTURES -- Teaching children about other cultures in school is one thing, but actually experiencing a culture is completely different. Whether you’re visiting art museums, looking at grand architectural landmarks, or even just stopping for a coffee break in a happening café, traveling exposes you to people and lifestyles that are completely different than anything you’ve probably encountered back at home.
- AUTHENTIC DETAILED DESIGN -- This is the map of the World that allows children to mark the places where they've traveled, where relatives and friends live, and their favorite place.
- LIVEN UP THAT BORING WALL -- Frame the scratch off world map poster and you have yourself a classy showpiece! Measures at a sensible 16.5 by 11.5 inches, you will easily find a frame for it in Amazon or retail stores. Sure to draw attention, impress your guest with this striking piece.
- WORKING & TRAVELING PARENTS - Bond with your kids by tracking and scratching each country or continent you have visited. Create bonding moments in this age of technology and social media.