JQ's ReefShack LLC
Treat bacterial infections in your fish and reduce the risk of spreading illness to other fish with API Melafix for Healing Bacterial Infections in Fish. Bacterial diseases are caused mostly by dirty aquarium conditions and the addition of infected fish. Fish that are injured and have open wounds are especially susceptible, even in seemingly clean tanks. Bacterial infections, like fin and tail rot, eye cloud, pop eye, body slime and mouth fungus destroy tissue and other organs, and if left untreated, can cause death. API Melafix for Healing Bacterial Infections in Fish is an all-natural antibacterial treatment that heals open wounds, treats bacterial infections and promotes re-growth of damaged fins and tissue, usually within a week. Just add 5 ml per 10 gallons of aquarium water. It will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH or discolor the water.
- Heals bacterial infections such as tail and fin rot, eye cloud, pop eye, body slime and mouth fungus
- Rapidly repairs damaged fins, ulcers and open wounds
- All-natural, antibacterial fish and coral medication
- Contains the healing properties of melaleuca, tea tree extract
- Will not harm biological filters, and is safe for all marine and reef aquariums